I was reading Postsecret a few weeks ago when I came across this secret:
It made me think, what would I text my dog?
I would text her I miss her and tell her when I would be home. The worst feeling is when they watch you leave the house each morning and they don’t know when you will return.
What would you say to your beloved furry friend?
These sex questions were written down by 7th graders and put in a box anonymously. The teacher then read the questions out loud and answered them… oh ya, and posted them up on their tumblr.
Some questions are funny, others are shocking, and some are just downright precious. My personal favorite is the first image I posted here.
My love and I have photo shoots.
My love and I cuddle on my bed and gaze intensely at one another.
My love and I go on long walks.
Here is a recent excerpt from the first section of the book that I got through last night:
Dear Old Love, Our relationship was like…
- my singing voice - way better in my head.
- a jam band, It went on far too long and only made sense on drugs. Fun time though.
- a thriller that you can never read again because you already know the grisly ending.
- a perfect pair of jeans that gets irreversibly cut off at the knees one hot summer day.
- a great song that gets played so often you can no longer hear what made it great.
- the idea for a National Service Corps - way too much personal sacrifice involved.
- an inflatable guest bed - handy to have around, but yielded mostly restless nights.
- single-malt scotch. Now, I could appreciate it.
- a fireplace video. It crackled, and looked convincing, but provided no actual warmth.
- the core of a star - too hot not to cool down.
What would you compare your old love relationship to? Looking back on my own past relationships I would describe my big love like this - a honeymoon, its the best vacation of your life, but it is cut short because you have an everyday life to get back to. Damn reality.
Congrats! You’ve made it to Friday! What is everyone doing this weekend?
I am going to a series of social activities and having a ball! I hope you all do the same.
Here are some fun finds I came across this week online:
The perfect winter outfit
A great use for all those ticket stubs you save
Made me laugh, totally true
Guess where I am this weekend? I am in Singapore visiting my love. I will spend the week riding the largest ferris wheel in the world, swimming in infinite pools, exploring the new surroundings, kayaking, etc. Don’t worry I will be sure to post images upon my return in early December.
I have scheduled some posts to go out while I am gone so keep checking in.